Task List in SAP PM
Task list is basically the check list which is used to do maintenance of a machine.
For example: Task list to do maintenance of a pump can have following check points:
- Checking of lubricant level
- Check for any leakage
- Replace seal
- Inspect all gaskets to ensure there are no oil leaks
- Check vibration or abnormal sound
- Check bearing temperature for overheating
Types of Task list in SAP PM :
Equipment Task List
It is an object based task list. It is created with reference to a specific equipment. It is identified by the indicator ‘E‘.
- T code to create equipment task list IA01.
Functional Location Task List
It is also object based task list. It is created with reference to a specific Functional Location. It is identified by the indicator ‘T‘.
- T code to create Functional Location task list IA11.
General Task List
It is not an object based task list. It is general task list without reference to a specific technical object. It is identified by the indicator ‘A‘.
- T code to create General task list IA05
Important Fiori Apps for Task List
- Find Maintenance Task List
- Find Maintenance Task List and Operation
- Create equipment taskl list
- Change Equipment Task List
- Create FunctLoc Task List
- Change FunctLoc Task List
- Create general task list
- Change General Maintenance Task List
- Change PM Task Lists
- Display Task Lists
- Cost Maintenance Task Lists
- Deletion of PM Task Lists
- Display Equipment Task List
- Display FunctLoc Task List
- Display General Task List
- Display Task List Changes
- Display Task Lists (Multilevel)
- Material Where-Used List: Task Lists
- Print Maintenance Task Lists
- Process Task List (Planner)